Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Buy a blogging car!

Maggie says:
One day soon, fair readers, I will be able to write about things unrelated to huge life decisions and moves. But that day will not be here this month. And on that note...

Remember back in the day when I wrote about my cute new bumper stickers? Do you want them for yourself? Do you figure you might as well buy the 1989 Saab Turbo 900 the stickers are attached to while you're at it?

Well it's your lucky day!

I'm selling my car rather than traveling with it. I love this car. It was my quirky, nerdy, weird, single-girl car. (Although it's not girly, guys, never fear!) But I'm not single anymore, and the car belongs in New Mexico.

And on that note... here's my craigslist ad. Spread the word and help my blogging car find a new owner!