Tuesday, December 27, 2005

m-pyre EAST

Maggie says:
I'm fresh from a tour of liveable, urban Raleigh neighborhoods graciously given by my hometown best friend in the hopes that she can entice me away from ABQ (gotta admit, she showed me some damn enticing neighborhoods...). I've also just finished an Eastern NC barbecue sandwich (which is entirely different than Western NC BBQ, and worlds away from Texas BBQ), meaning I've just eaten home in one bite. So things are good, all about familiar comforts accented with the intrigue of new possibilities.

Yet my days are nothing compared to the excitement being had by Marjorie and Mikaela, who are spending the entire week in New York City. Not sure how much blogging they'll be doing, but M&M, if you see this: check in and tell us about your trip! For every walking neighborhood tour you mention, I'll go green with envy that I'm not there beside you. We want the scoop!