Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Why I love David Sirota

Maggie says:
It's P-Day, everyone: Primary Day in Connecticut. I'm having dinner with a non-political friend tonight and will try my best to focus on our conversation rather than racing home to check on the results. You know where I'll be after that: rabidly hitting the refresh button from my couch.

But until then, David Sirota has published a piece that sums up all the reasons why he's my favorite political thinker/writer/organizer out there. Keep it up, David.

As today inches toward its grand finale, check out Sirota's brilliant analysis of the four possible Lamont/Lieberman headlines tomorrow. He's right-on and hilarious, and correct in asserting that no matter which headline we end up with, this primary fight has represented movement and change for the better. Fingers crossed!

David Sirota: The Four Post-Lamont/Lieberman Scripts