Monday, October 23, 2006

First "the Internets," now...

Maggie snickers:
Okay, so we all love to say "the Internets," a Bush-ism that allows us to release our hidden inner elitist and Bush-bash at the same time. Now there's a new technology term out there, thanks again to our esteemed leader:

One of the things I've used on the Google is to pull up maps. It's very interesting to see that. I forgot the name of the program, but you get the satellite and you can -- like, I kind of like to look at the ranch on Google, reminds me of where I want to be sometimes.
He was responding to a broader question on how often he uses the Internet and e-mail.

Really, W? Don't use the Internets much, huh? Never would've guessed... Although I probably could've found that out myself by doing some research on the Google.