Saturday, May 27, 2006

The other life takes over

Maggie says:
At the risk of being uninvited from m-pyre (or beaten up by Mikaela, which might be the same thing), I feel the need to apologize for my absence. The classics: been busy, mind been elsewhere, blah blah blah... Closer to the matter, though, is that my brain actually has been sparked and full and alive with thoughts and ideas. The thing is, it's been full of exciting work stuff. (I know! Look who's being all responsible and engaged about her profession!) And since writing about work isn't appropriate for a thousand reasons, but that's all that's in my brain right now, I've been silent here instead.

Should a concerned reader fear that I'm bored and listless and wasting away somewhere, let this comfort you. I'm none of the above, and I'm busy as hell, but in a really great way. I'm also working on some pretty cool stuff, so stay tuned...

In the meantime, you can find me in my secret planning batcave.