Saturday, September 30, 2006

Albuquerque rocks

Maggie says:
In the span of one night, I:

  • Found myself overwhelmingly surrounded by "Albuquerque's hottest singles"... only some of whom were hot, and many of whom were not exactly single
  • Survived said event only because of the fabulous ladies who accompanied me
  • Alternated between amusement and distaste at the nakedness of many local "hot" single women and the amount of hair products used by many "hot" single men
  • Had a shockingly accurate and insightful tarot card reading
  • Had a very Marilyn Monroe moment over a street grate with the girls
  • Talked planning with one of my favorite local actors
  • Jaw-dropped at a man with a falcon on his shoulder at Anodyne
Bad fashion and bad hair can happen anywhere, but I like to think that a falcon in a bar is only possible in Albuquerque.