Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My reasons for being a bad blogger

Maggie whines:

1. Too hot outside - It's like the 20th day of 100-degree weather or something, and I feel lazy and sluggish even in the air conditioning

2. Travel exhaustion - I'm back up to the Northeast later this week for a mini-vaca in New York and Connecticut.

3. News overload - Nerdy workouts to 'Countdown' notwithstanding, I can't seem to go there right now

4. Books and movies - I've been sinking into novels like crazy, and am back in a good movie space again (now that I think about it, this is probably what I should write about on m-pyre right now)

5. Beach Blanket Nuptials - This is what my college friend Amy calls our wedding, and I think it's hilarious. I started a little wedding planning blog to forever log how funny (to me) and weird this process is, btw - e-mail me if you want a peek, because it's invite-only

6. The usual - Family stuff, work stuff, friend stuff, just... stuff.

But it's the dog days of summer... aren't we all feeling this way?