Sunday, October 16, 2005

thanks gals, & Happy Birthday!

marjorie says...

I want to thank Mikaela and Maggie for letting me be part of this m-pyre world during the past year. What can I add to what’s been said? How about simply this: M&M inspire the dickens out of me with their creativity, their enthusiasm for whatever they happen to be stirring up, their critical analysis, and their belief in a positive future. Thanks to you both for your kind words, and for being my friends. Yes, that’s right! Here, and in the real world too! I love you both. Aw shucks.

It’s been a lot of fun diving into the muckraking blogging universe, particularly the burgeoning Albuquerque/New Mexico community. I think I can speak for all three of us when I thank all of you who read m-pyre, not to mention all of you who write your own blogs and comment on ours, for the discourse…and the occasional bit of diatribe. To name just a few who’ve been particularly great: Erik at Alterdestiny, Chantal and the gang over at Duke City Fix, Karlos at SWOPblogger, lb at Native Land Blog, and Arvin at Carnival of Horrors. We hope you will all continue reading m-pyre in the coming year, and that you’ll share your thoughts with us along the way.