Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Two of my favorites

Maggie says:
Sorry for the long-winded writer's block, folks. For now, go here for a conversation between two of my favorite people.

A teaser:

"Hi Trevor, thanks for taking the time to explain all this for me.

You’re most welcome, Marjorie. Any time."

Aren't you dying to know what they talk about?

I need to come down from fun personal life highs and interesting work developments to get serious and write again. Specifically, I need to figure out how to write about Ted Kennedy without getting too emotional. And finish the never-ending "food crisis" post I've been toying with.

But in the meantime, check out two of my favorite folks having a Tuesday morning conversation. They never disappoint.

And many thanks to Marjorie for giving us such interesting stuff over the last couple of weeks.