Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Feeling Maggie

marjorie says...

Like Maggie, I'm having a hard time focusing this morning. I think its the time of year, but it seems I'm already on vacation. I guess I could write a long post about last night's City Council endorsement of corporate welfare, or the fact that NM is in fact solidifying it's nuclear weapons production role in our world rather than rolling it back, or I could dive into the ins and outs of the socio-economic battles ahead of us in 2008.

But really, I'd rather just fantasize about the (real) inter-galactic battle raging at this very moment, or the fact that Pam's gonna make it (yea!!), or simply daydream about the first week in January.

Here's a picture for you Maggie, I think you've seen it before. Circa 1930, it's perfect in every way, and most certainly one of the more cheerful quilts I've ever had.