Wednesday, December 05, 2007

'The Happiest Presidential Candidate', indeed

Maggie says:
I am beaming over here with embarrassing amounts of cheesy happiness at the love story of Dennis and Elizabeth Kucinich, perfectly captured by the Washington Post today. You all must read this. It's more than the best love story of the day; it's so New-Agey and "amazing" and "we couldn't make this stuff up!" that I almost think the article can make anyone's day better. I'm a big believer when it comes to the magic that can happen in New Mexico, but love at first sight in a congressional office in DC?! And who knew their first real date was in Albuquerque? I love their language and how integrated their consciousness is with their relationship. It's just yummy.

PS: You never know what can happen on an improbable first date in Albuquerque.

PPS: I know there's at least one m-pyre reader who's a full-on Elizabeth Kucinich hound... are there more?!