- I know, I know, I did a little Texas write-up but still haven't done the same for my home state of NC. I'm lazy, but also, I get started and then new polls come out showing even MORE Obama love, so I get sidetracked. Cannot be objective on this one! The latest NC polls waver from a tie to Obama +7. NC is the new Virginia. I LOVE IT. Senate candidate Kay Hagan is up by 1-7 points, too. More to come, I promise.
- So the national polls are looking great - an Obama spread of +1-+15 - and we're all thrilled, right? Nope. Politico: Democrats' gloom deepens. "The Democrats are poised on the brink of victory. And they cannot stand it. The news is too good. Something has to go wrong."
- Tough news cycle for Sarah Palin: RNC shells out $150K for Palin fashion and Alaska funded Palin kids' travel. Such a maverick, that one.
- My favorite Onion War for the Whitehouse headlines of late: "Grandmother tries desperately to have conversation with robocall" and "Southern sheriff pulls over Obama campaign bus for broken taillight"
- 13 days to go, folks. 13 DAYS!
- Thanks, Google. We love you.