Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A.M. election notes

Maggie lists:

  1. I know, I know, I did a little Texas write-up but still haven't done the same for my home state of NC. I'm lazy, but also, I get started and then new polls come out showing even MORE Obama love, so I get sidetracked. Cannot be objective on this one! The latest NC polls waver from a tie to Obama +7. NC is the new Virginia. I LOVE IT. Senate candidate Kay Hagan is up by 1-7 points, too. More to come, I promise.

  2. So the national polls are looking great - an Obama spread of +1-+15 - and we're all thrilled, right? Nope. Politico: Democrats' gloom deepens. "The Democrats are poised on the brink of victory. And they cannot stand it. The news is too good. Something has to go wrong."

  3. Tough news cycle for Sarah Palin: RNC shells out $150K for Palin fashion and Alaska funded Palin kids' travel. Such a maverick, that one.

  4. My favorite Onion War for the Whitehouse headlines of late: "Grandmother tries desperately to have conversation with robocall" and "Southern sheriff pulls over Obama campaign bus for broken taillight"

  5. 13 days to go, folks. 13 DAYS!

  6. Thanks, Google. We love you.