Friday, October 03, 2008

Joe Biden: Past is Prologue

marjorie says...

Palin simply didn't like discussion of the Bush administration. She took Joe Biden to task for doing it, as though it isn't relevant. She spent an entire answer during the debate leading with this chastisement and then stringing together words. Then Biden nailed her: Past is Prologue.

BIDEN: Look, past is prologue, Gwen. The issue is, how
different is John McCain's policy going to be than George Bush's? I
haven't heard anything yet.

I haven't heard how his policy is going to be different on Iran
than George Bush's. I haven't heard how his policy is going to be
different with Israel than George Bush's. I haven't heard how his
policy in Afghanistan is going to be different than George Bush's. I
haven't heard how his policy in Pakistan is going to be different than
George Bush's.

It may be. But so far, it is the same as George Bush's. And you
know where that policy has taken us.