Friday, October 24, 2008

Three for Friday

Maggie points to:

  1. Marc Ambinder, taking on Palin's ambition: "There's a suspicion in some McCain loyalist precincts that Gov. Sarah Palin is beginning to play the Republican base against John McCain... Think ahead to 2010...2011...2012... And if she wants the job, she's easily the frontrunner to become THE voice of the angry Right in the Wilderness."

  2. Vladimir Putin has an admirer... a gay Italian talk-show host! "When I saw his naked torso and a slain Siberian tiger lying at his feet, I almost had a stroke. Won-der-ful!" Believe it or not, I was inspired to find this link based on a conversation I had last night. But I'll never tell... :-)

  3. Sarah Palin and Dubya on SNL! Oh, how I miss Will Ferrell as W... This skit is an instant classic.